- Analysis of Attitude, Dynamics and Effects in the Philippine Special Education
- Reframing our Minds on Special Needs on Education – An International Perspective
- Shared Classroom Activities for Students with Disabilities – From Theory to Practice
- Literacy Across Different Learning Abilities: Comprehension and Reading Routines
- Differentiated Instruction: What is it really?
- Demystifying Accommodations vs Modifications
- Developing and Implementing Quality Individual Educational Plans (IEP) from an Inclusive Perspective