The Teacher's Gallery
The Teacher’s Gallery offers learning opportunities and tools related to inclusive education to both teachers and the broader education community. We serve teachers, administrators, parents and other stakeholders in the field of education who seek to lead, transform, and serve the students for a better future.
Reach and Impact
Years in Service
Local & International Partners
Participated in Global EdTours
News and Updates
Increase your own happiness and build more productive habits through this free online course from Yale University.
University of the Philippines Open University offers free courses to educators to guide them in transitioning to online teaching.
During this difficult time, Harvard University launches free online courses for all learners across the globe.
Learn more about the TTG Knowledge Portal, and the online courses that will be made available to you all the way from Queensland University of Technology, University of Glasgow, St. George’s University of London, and University of Birmingham.
Learning doesn’t have to stop during these times of uncertainties. Explore different resources and online courses to continue your desire to increase your knowledge and build your professional skills.
Learn from the experts on Inclusive Education and Disability by joining the TTG Global EdTour: West Coast Cohort this October 24 – November 2, 2020.
Become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- TTG Power Club Welcome Kit
- Priority access to TTG EdTour Programs
- Exclusive access to TTG hosted educational webinars
- Discount on registration fees for TTG seminars and conferences
- Priority in events registration
- Exclusive invitation to TTG networking events and community engagement programs
With additional benefits from our institutional partner:
Bagong Kulturang Pinoy (BKP)
- Can request for a mini-library for his/her school.
- Be a mini-library coordinator expanding his/her teaching vocation outside the school or reaching out to more students in his/her community.