The Teacher's Gallery
The Teacher’s Gallery offers learning opportunities and tools related to inclusive education to both teachers and the broader education community. We serve teachers, administrators, parents and other stakeholders in the field of education who seek to lead, transform, and serve the students for a better future.
Reach and Impact
Years in Service
Local & International Partners
Participated in Global EdTours
News and Updates
Learn from the experts on Inclusive Education and Disability by joining the TTG Global EdTour: West Coast Cohort this October 24 – November 2, 2020.
Level up your #TeacherTravelGoals this school summer vacation by joining the TTG Global EdTour in the East Coast this April 25 – May 4, 2020.
TTG provided a free seminar on inclusive education to pre-service and in-service teachers in Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology.
TTG Executive Director, Ms. Mai Roble, is one of the 37 Filipino #IskolarParaSaBayan of Australia Awards.
Over 300 STEM leaders and advocates in government, education and industry from the Philippines and other countries in Asia gathered for the First Integrated STEM Leadership Summit in Asia.
The Department of Education held the First National Summit on the Rights of the Child to Education last November 14-15 at The Heritage Hotel Manila.
Become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- TTG Power Club Welcome Kit
- Priority access to TTG EdTour Programs
- Exclusive access to TTG hosted educational webinars
- Discount on registration fees for TTG seminars and conferences
- Priority in events registration
- Exclusive invitation to TTG networking events and community engagement programs
With additional benefits from our institutional partner:
Bagong Kulturang Pinoy (BKP)
- Can request for a mini-library for his/her school.
- Be a mini-library coordinator expanding his/her teaching vocation outside the school or reaching out to more students in his/her community.