The Teacher's Gallery
The Teacher’s Gallery aims to offer learning opportunities related to inclusive education to both teachers and the broader education community that inspire transformational change and provide the community with the tools necessary to enact this change. We serve teachers, administrators, parents and other stakeholders in the field of education who seek to lead, transform, and serve the students for a better future.
Reach and Impact
Years in Service
Teachers Sent to Global Classrooms
News and Updates
TTG invites all STEM stakeholders to take part at the First Integrated STEM Summit in Asia on November 21-24 at Shangri-La Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu.
The Philippines will be celebrating Inclusive Schools Week PH for the 2nd time with the theme: “Charting the Course for Inclusive PH Schools”.
Various Civil Society Organizations, including TTG’s non-profit arm – Inclusion Initiative, gathered for the 2-day Inclusive Education Framework Workshop.
Visitors from Santa Clara Unified School District from California USA visited former delegates of TTG Global EdTour program.
TTG’s non-profit arm, Inclusion Initiative, presented its initiatives during the LCF CSR Expo 2019 held at PICC.
Application for the 5th Filipino Educators’ Global Learning Initiative – Cohort B is now open!
- Exclusive access to TTG EdTours
- Exclusive invitation to TTG networking events and community engagement programs
- Exclusive access to TTG hosted educational webinars
- Discount on registration fees for TTG seminars and conferences
- Priority in events registration
- Other exclusive promos and discounts!
With additional benefits from our institutional partner:
Bagong Kulturang Pinoy (BKP)
- Can request for a mini-library for his/her school.
- Be a mini-library coordinator expanding his/her teaching vocation outside the school or reaching out to more students in his/her community.