The Teacher's Gallery
The Teacher’s Gallery offers learning opportunities and tools related to inclusive education to both teachers and the broader education community. We serve teachers, administrators, parents and other stakeholders in the field of education who seek to lead, transform, and serve the students for a better future.
Reach and Impact
Years in Service
Local & International Partners
Participated in Global EdTours
News and Updates
The Teacher’s Gallery is currently accepting applications for several job positions.
Learn some tips from our learning experts on the different resources that you can use as a teacher or parent to support the unique learning preference of your child or your students.
Let’s celebrate the 3rd Inclusive Schools Week Celebration here in the Philippines on December 7 – 11, 2020 with the theme: “The Time for Inclusion is Now.” in partnership with the Inclusive Schools Network (ISN).
Tune in to the last session of “The Power of the Teacher’s Heart: Living and Thriving Amidst Crisis” – A FREE Zoomference Series on
Educator’s Guide to Holistic Wellbeing.
Take a break teacher friends. This time, let’s focus on you and your wellbeing. Join our Wellness Webinar Series.
TTG will hold a Wellness Webinar Series for Educators in celebration of the National Teacher’s Month and World Teachers Day.
Become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- TTG Power Club Welcome Kit
- Priority access to TTG EdTour Programs
- Exclusive access to TTG hosted educational webinars
- Discount on registration fees for TTG seminars and conferences
- Priority in events registration
- Exclusive invitation to TTG networking events and community engagement programs
With additional benefits from our institutional partner:
Bagong Kulturang Pinoy (BKP)
- Can request for a mini-library for his/her school.
- Be a mini-library coordinator expanding his/her teaching vocation outside the school or reaching out to more students in his/her community.